* If you are an Ohioan seeking abortion access out of state due to restrictions or are at risk of missing your appointment because you don't have the funds, transportation, or are experiencing other logistical issues, please email [email protected] or call 614-300-7811. We can help.
Women Have Options (WHO/O) is Ohio’s statewide abortion fund. Founded in 1992, we are an organization dedicated to helping Ohioans afford their reproductive choices. We believe that everyone should be able to make their own reproductive decisions—and we work to make that a reality in Ohio. We are a founding member of the National Network of Abortion Funds, which includes more than 100 abortion funds around the United States and overseas.
What We Do
We provide financial assistance and practical support (transportation/ housing/ etc) to help patients afford contraception, emergency contraception, and abortion services. We distribute funds to clinics throughout Ohio. These clinics, in turn, use the funds to provide financial assistance to those in need. Since 1992, Women Have Options has helped thousands pay for their reproductive choices.
- Many of our clients have Medicaid, but Medicaid does not cover abortion care in Ohio.
- We serve people who have an appointment at abortion clinics in Ohio.
- Patients access assistance through our partner clinics in Ohio during their initial visit to the clinic or by emailing our case manager.
- All of our funds come from private donations and foundations.
If you need help accessing abortion care, CLICK HERE.
If you would like to help someone access abortion care, DONATE TODAY.