We want to thank YOU, our generous sponsors, for making fund-a-thon possible and for showing your commitment to making sure that ability to pay isn't a barrier to accessing your right to safe and legal abortion.
Here are the ways business and organization partners (you!) can sponsor the fund-a-thon:
Be a match sponsor to help incentivize and encourage peer-to-peer fundraisers
- $2,000+ (Week Match Sponsor)
- $1,000 (Day Match Sponsor)
- $500 (Early Day Match Sponsor - prior to April 1)
- > $1,000 (Group Match Sponsor)
- * Business or organization names appear as a match sponsor on all peer-to-peer fundraiser pages for each individual gift matched.
- Variety Show Sponsor ($250+)
- In-kind donations worth $100 or more of items, services, and gift cards we need for the event or as fundraiser prizes and incentives. Mailed to WHO/O Fund-A-Thon, PO BOX 1611, Columbus, OH 43216
- A combination of anything above- let’s get creative!
For sponsoring the fund-a-thon, your organization will receive:
- Name on fund-a-thon promotional graphics and on the peer-to-peer fundraising site
- Inclusion in WHO/O's e-newsletter and all fund-a-thon communications with fundraisers
- Representation on our website, and publicity via social media outlets
- Shout outs and name displayed at our public virtual variety show celebration
With the event expected to reach thousands of abortion access supporters across Ohio and the US, sponsorship is a terrific way to increase your visibility and declare your support for reproductive justice. We will also honor requests for your sponsorship to remain anonymous. And since you are supporting a 501(c)(3), your donation is tax-deductible!
To become a sponsor, choose a giving level and fill out your contact information. You'll then be redirected to PayPal. You can donate via PayPal even if you don't have an account - just check out as a guest.
If you have any questions, special instructions, or urgent needs regarding your sponsorship, please email [email protected]
Women Have Options Federal ID #31-1357186
Find more information about Fund-A-Thon sponsorship HERE!