Elaina Ramsey donated 2021-05-17 17:39:40 -0400$600.00 raisedGOAL: $10,000.00
We want to thank YOU, our generous sponsors, for making fund-a-thon possible and for showing your commitment to making sure that ability to pay isn't a barrier to accessing your right to safe and legal abortion.
Here are the ways business and organization partners (you!) can sponsor the fund-a-thon:
Be a match sponsor to help incentivize and encourage peer-to-peer fundraisers
- $2,000+ (Week Match Sponsor)
- $1,000 (Day Match Sponsor)
- $500 (Early Day Match Sponsor - prior to April 1)
- > $1,000 (Group Match Sponsor)
- * Business or organization names appear as a match sponsor on all peer-to-peer fundraiser pages for each individual gift matched.
- Variety Show Sponsor ($250+)
- In-kind donations worth $100 or more of items, services, and gift cards we need for the event or as fundraiser prizes and incentives. Mailed to WHO/O Fund-A-Thon, PO BOX 1611, Columbus, OH 43216
- A combination of anything above- let’s get creative!
For sponsoring the fund-a-thon, your organization will receive:
- Name on fund-a-thon promotional graphics and on the peer-to-peer fundraising site
- Inclusion in WHO/O's e-newsletter and all fund-a-thon communications with fundraisers
- Representation on our website, and publicity via social media outlets
- Shout outs and name displayed at our public virtual variety show celebration
With the event expected to reach thousands of abortion access supporters across Ohio and the US, sponsorship is a terrific way to increase your visibility and declare your support for reproductive justice. We will also honor requests for your sponsorship to remain anonymous. And since you are supporting a 501(c)(3), your donation is tax-deductible!
To become a sponsor, choose a giving level and fill out your contact information. You'll then be redirected to PayPal. You can donate via PayPal even if you don't have an account - just check out as a guest.
If you have any questions, special instructions, or urgent needs regarding your sponsorship, please email [email protected]
Women Have Options Federal ID #31-1357186
Find more information about Fund-A-Thon sponsorship HERE!Donate
- Be a match sponsor to help incentivize and encourage peer-to-peer fundraisers
Elaina Ramsey donated 2020-12-21 21:37:18 -0500
At a time when our reproductive freedom is under unprecedented attack by anti-choice groups and legislators, your support is needed more than ever. WHO/O depends on funding from private foundations and individuals like you to continue its important work. We are a 501C-3 non-profit organization, so your donation is tax deductible up to the maximum amount permitted by law.
To contribute, choose a giving level and fill out your contact information. You'll then be redirected to PayPal. You can donate via PayPal even if you don't have an account - just check out as a guest.
If you would like someone else to get a thank you note on your behalf please email [email protected]
WHO/O supporters can also commit to recurring donations or create a long-term giving arrangement. Please email Stephanie at [email protected] for more information on donation options and how you can customize your giving.
Want to donate offline?
You can also mail a check to:
Women Have Options
P.O. Box 1611
Columbus, OH 43216
If your bank offers free bill pay service, you may consider setting up an automatic bill payment to Women Have Options. You can have the bank send monthly payments of a desired amount to us at P.O. Box 1611, Columbus, OH 43216. This option can avoid other online donation fees, meaning that more of your donation goes to direct services.Donate
Elaina Ramsey donated 2020-03-01 13:08:49 -0500