Joe Rampe donated 2020-02-28 10:05:30 -0500
We want to thank YOU, our generous sponsors, for making bowl-a-thon possible and for showing your commitment to making sure that ability to pay isn't a barrier to accessing your right to safe and legal abortion.
Here are the ways business partners (you!) can sponsor the bowl-a-thon:
- Sponsorship at $1,500+ (Champion), $750 (Hero), $500 (Defender) & $250 (Ally)
- Be a (day, week) match sponsor ($1000+) to help incentivize bowlers
- In-kind donations of $150 or more of prizes, services, and gift cards
- Or a combination of above
For sponsoring the bowl-a-thon, your organization will receive:
- Name or logo on printed bowl-a-thon promotional materials
- Inclusion in WHO/O's e-newsletter and all bowl-a-thon communications
- Representation on our website, and publicity via social media outlets
We have an additional kick-off event and fundraiser to celebrate bowl-a-thon season, bringing bowlers and the pro-choice community together to start the fundraising event with a party! With these events expected to reach hundreds of progressive local Ohioans, sponsorship is a terrific way to increase your visibility and declare your support for reproductive health and justice. We will also honor requests for your sponsorship to remain anonymous. And since you are supporting a 501(c)(3), your donation is entirely tax-deductible! More info HERE.
To become a sponsor, choose a giving level and fill out your contact information. You'll then be redirected to PayPal. You can donate via PayPal even if you don't have an account - just check out as a guest.
If you have any questions, special instructions, or needs regarding your sponsorship, please email [email protected]
Women Have Options Federal ID #31-1357186Donate