Our annual FUNdraising season is here!
It's easy and fun to raise money for #abortionaccess if you break it down into several easy steps. Start by setting a personal goal and then go for it! Here's one way to look at raising $500:
- Ask 5 co-workers to donate $20. Ask 2 family members to match your donation of $25.
- Ask 2 family members to match your donation of $25.
- Ask your company to match you and your team's donations.
- Go social! Make an individual video to share why you are fundraising for bowl-a-thon.
- Go full DIY. Hold a workshop where teams teach people how to do a hobby or skill. From knitting to website coding there’s no end to the skills that can be shared! Charge $20 - $30/person with a goal of having 20 attendees.
- Hold a yard sale - de-clutter and fundraise at the same time!
- Arrange a breakfast for dinner fundraiser at a local community center, or a space with a big kitchen. Charge $10/ person
- Design and sell some feminist swag- buttons, stickers or t-shirts.
- Is someone on your team artistic? Have them design greeting cards or facepaint at a fundraising event for donations!
- Reach out to your favorite dive or karaoke bar and see if your team can host a guest bartending night and donate a portion of the evening’s profits to the campaign.
Do you like this post?