Oh, it's on! And it's spectacular. Every year, WHO/O supporters take it to the alleys--the bowling alleys--to raise money for abortion access in Ohio!
Registration begins on FEB 14TH!
Here's how it works: get a few friends together to start a team or join a team (come up with a great name) and help us bowl over barriers to abortion access.
As you know, discriminatory laws in Ohio have put abortions even more out of reach of many, and WHO/O is hustling overtime to try to help more people as things get harder.
And we really need your help!
Interested in limbering up your strike arm but you have a question or two? We've got answers!
- Why should I bowl? To help WHO/O raise needed money to make abortion accessible for Ohioans
- Where is it, again? In Columbus. Exact information about the bowling alley to come when you sign up!
- When is it? Kickoff Event: February 21, 2018, at PINS Mechanical BOWL-A-THON: April 21, 2018
- I can't bowl! Oh, bowling skills are not required. All you need is a sense of humor and the drive to help folks who need abortion access!
- I'm still confused. That's okay, there's more info HERE.
While the Hyde Amendment denies abortion coverage to low-income people, people of color, and others facing barriers to abortion coverage, our bowlers won't stand for this aggression and they're doing something about it!
2018 Choice Sponsors
We want to thank our generous sponsors for making bowl-a-thon possible and for showing their commitment to making sure that ability to pay isn't a barrier to accessing your right to safe and legal abortion. Email email@example.com to sponsor the event! Or get the info HERE.
- NARAL PRO-CHOICE OHIO
- THE ACLU OF OHIO (IN MEMORY OF ADRIENNE GAVULA)
- WHOLLY CRAFT & SURPRISE! MODERN PARTY
- CAPITAL CARE NETWORK OF TOLEDO/ FOUNDER'S WOMEN'S HEALTH CENTER